Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
Use on 8, 9, 10 speed and BMX/Fixie chains (3/32" and 3/16").
MW50 - 15mm pedal wrench and 14x15 box wrenches. MW60 - 15mm pedal wrench and hex 8x 10mm.
Great tool for riders and home enthusiasts to remove pedals. 15mm wrench size.
2-in-1 cotterless crank tool for standard square type crank, Shimano splined octalink and ISIS.
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for BL type MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port) Features: - Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Funnel base - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
• Y-shaped wrench with 3 tools • Available in 3 versions: Hex S (2, 2.5, 3mm), Hex M (4, 5, 6mm) and Torx (T20, T25, T40)
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
Park's Needle Nose Pliers are professional quality, 6-inches long, and made from forged, heat-treated chromoly steel. For ease of use they have a hidden spring, cutting jaws and 5 different gripping and crimping areas. Plus, they have soft-touch, dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
Park Shop Cone Wrenches are made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Their special Y-heads put more material where it's needed for greater strength. Most applications require several cone wrenches, so Park gives you a whole set, featuring 13mm - 24mm, 26mm and 28mm wrenches to suit your repair needs.
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
- Muc-Off's 3 most popular brushes in an handy pack - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
The Muc-Off 8 in 1 Bicycle Cleaning Kit is perfect for any lover of bikes. Complete with Muc-Off's Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Expanding Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Claw Brush, Two Prong Brush, Bike Spray and Storage Tub this kit has pretty much everything you need to keep your bike looking nice and tidy. It makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for your bicycle-obsessed friends and family. This kit isn't style-specific either. No matter if you're into Road, MTB, Cyclocross or just getting from A to B, this 8-in-1 kit solves even the most annoying bike cleaning problems!
- Paintbrush-like shape for easier application and cleaning
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
- For cleaning, drying, and polishing - Split-fiber technology increases surface area for better absorbency - Machine washable - Reduces chance of surface damage - Luxury deep pile
- Designed to clean your bike frame and components while caring for delicate finishes - Tough impact resistant dual density handle that won’t slip in extreme conditions - Oversized head for fast cleaning of large areas - Rubberized impact zones for maximum protection
- Stiff nylon bristles and perfect size for blasting through dirt caught on wheels and cassettes
The nine-piece Hex Kit is a professional quality set of hex wrenches ideal for shop use or the home mechanic. Each bit is formed from high-strength, extremely hard chrome-vanadium steel and treated with a super-durable chrome finish. The holder folds open for easier access to the tools and it has built-in holes for hanging. The set includes a 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm L-shaped bit with a spherical tip, and each are precision made for the best possible tolerance.
Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black, and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. Each configuration features up-to-date options for all modern bicycles; including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Weight: 148g Tool bits: - Quick link holder - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Torx T10/T25 - Phillips - Chain breaker - 8/10mm wrench - 4 spoke wrenches - Disc brake wedge - Rotor truing tool
Combining style, technology, and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features including an integrated, machined aluminum CO2 dispenser. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black, and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. There are seven available configurations featuring up-to-date options for all modern bicycles, including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Weight: 187g Tool bits: - Quick link holder - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Torx T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - Flathead - Chain breaker - 8/10mm wrench - 4 spoke wrenches - Disc brake wedge - Rotor truing tool - CO2 inflator
The Kool-Stop Tire Bead Jack is an articulated tool, with a comfortable grip, for installing really tight tires. The articulated end uses the rigid piece against the rim edge as a fulcrum while the hinged end lifts the bead up and over the opposite edge of the rim. This is a great tool for dealing with difficult tires.
- Handy tool to have to easily install your KMC MissingLink. - Easy to handle! - Very comfortable!
Elite Bleed Kits feature premium syringes and components designed for the professional mechanic. - Premium syringes offer enhanced clarity, improved durability, and ergonomic handles - Innovative quarter-turn valves make it easy to quickly open and close the bleed system - Straight and 90-degree clips keep the syringe upright to lend an extra hand to the technician - Includes bleed blocks for most popular 2-piston and 4-piston brake calipers - Includes adapter fittings for compatibility with Shimano, Magura, Tektro, TRP, and Hayes disc brakes - Deluxe case keeps small parts organized and protected - Red seals provide easy identification for use with mineral oil systems only
$11.78 - $13.00
- Made of Cr-V steel - To be used with 1/2" driver
- Chain Scrubber - 20 total brushes with exclusive 4-sided scrubber system clean chain spotlessly. - Rubber band added to allows it to hang on the seat stay by itself, without the need of holding the chain scrubber with your own hand. This provides more efficiency while cleaning. - Contains one spare sponge.
- Crank Extractor - Contains 14x15mm sockets & 8mm hex key for crank bolt and crank arm removal. - Patented interchangeable adaptor fits both square & hollow axles.
- Totally 40 functions: - 04C2 Crank remover - 09C1 Freewheel tool for Shimano CS compatible cassettes - 33S1 15mm pedal wrench - 35V8 8x200mm hex key wrench with coating - 28P1 PH1 Philips screwdriver - 28S6 S6 Flathead screwdriver - 25H6 6" forged adjustable wrench - D8D4 Adapter (8mm to 1/2" Drive) - 12F8 Precise 8-groove spoke tool, for 10-15G - 11F3 Crank adaptor for Shimano Hollowtech II compatible - 53S3 Multi-speed freewheel turner - 61A3 Chain tool, for 7~10 speed chains - 56E6 Glueless patch AirDam - 64P3 POM tire levers, set of 3 pcs - 39H4 9x10mm open end wrench - 97T1 "Star-8" T-9x10x15x20x25x27x30x40 Star Keys - 97Y1 "Mighty-7" 2x2.5x3x4x5x6mm Hex Keys, T-25 star key
Page 1 of 2 Next page