$69.95 - $109.99
The new 8-Bit System is a group of multi-tools designed to work together to solve most trailside fixes. They are lightweight, strong, versatile, and small enough to fit in a jersey pocket or riding tool wrap. Three multi-tools begin the 8-Bit System: 8-Bit Chainbreaker + Utility Knife Multi-Tool, 8-Bit Tire Lever + Rim Dent Remover Multi-Tool, and 8-Bit Pack Pliers. A total of 22 functions between the three tools will keep you rolling to the next town or trailhead. - 17 functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut - Magnets keep all bits in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent - 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque - Pliers works with 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed master links and chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains) - Master Link storage is compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links (not compatible with Connex Links by Wipperman)
- 2-in-1 cotterless crank tool for standard square type and Shimano splined octalink and ISIS
TB-1065: For Shimano® cartridge B.B. & ISIS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. driver and 24mm wrench. TB-1065 can be turned with TB-8830. TB-1075: For Shimano® & lSlS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. air driver.
MW50 - 15mm pedal wrench and 14x15 box wrenches. MW60 - 15mm pedal wrench and hex 8x 10mm.
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus II makes this task quick and easy offering a simple check of 50% and 75% chain wear. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, the tool employs a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. The Chain Checker Plus II also includes a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Three point chain wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Includes a chain hook tool for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench for removal and installation of chainrings - Two chain wear indicators: 50% and 75% - Improved user instructions are laser etched on the tool
- 110 gram, 8-function shop quality folding tool with 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm hex wrenches plus T25 torx wrench. - Super strong composite body features new design with improved comfort, better leverage, and stay-tight bolt design. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. Pedro's folding wrench sets are essential for the shop, event, ride, and at home. These folding wrench sets feature professional grade tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, and body made of lightweight but super tough composite material. The new body features improved ergonomics, shaped to perfectly fit in your hand, allow easy access to each tool, and with extra length for better leverage and control. In addition, the new stay-tight bolt design keeps tool bits from loosening over time. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
These quick-link pliers make fast work of pesky or stubborn chain master links. The laser-cut, heat-treated jaws feature a dual-function design, allowing both installation and removal of master links. Cushioned grips provide comfort and control. -Laser-cut, heat-treated, dual-side jaws both install and remove master links -Cushioned grips provide comfort and control
The DAG-2.2 is an indispensable shop tool that can be used to both measure and straighten misaligned derailleur hangers solving a high percentage of shifting problems. - Gauge bar made of heavy gauge, chrome plated steel - Adjusts to fit 20" to 29"+ wheels - Replaceable threaded tip - Upgraded large inner shaft for added strength* - Tighter tolerances for improved accuracy* - Improved clearance and reach to fit more frame/hanger combos including low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers* *Compared to DAG-2
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
- Muc-Off's 3 most popular brushes in an handy pack - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
The Muc-Off 8 in 1 Bicycle Cleaning Kit is perfect for any lover of bikes. Complete with Muc-Off's Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Expanding Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Claw Brush, Two Prong Brush, Bike Spray and Storage Tub this kit has pretty much everything you need to keep your bike looking nice and tidy. It makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for your bicycle-obsessed friends and family. This kit isn't style-specific either. No matter if you're into Road, MTB, Cyclocross or just getting from A to B, this 8-in-1 kit solves even the most annoying bike cleaning problems!
- Paintbrush-like shape for easier application and cleaning
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
- For cleaning, drying, and polishing - Split-fiber technology increases surface area for better absorbency - Machine washable - Reduces chance of surface damage - Luxury deep pile
- Designed to clean your bike frame and components while caring for delicate finishes - Tough impact resistant dual density handle that won’t slip in extreme conditions - Oversized head for fast cleaning of large areas - Rubberized impact zones for maximum protection
Lezyne's Chain Drive chain tool is constructed from chromoly for strength and reliability. Its ergonomic shape gives you a comfortable surface to grip while trying to knock out those stubborn 9/10-speed chain pins. Plus, it boasts four integrated spoke wrenches including Road and MTB Mavic Splined, 3.22, and 3.45 for extra versatility.
- Multi-function chain wear checker and chain holder. - Constructed from precision machined stainless steel. - Integrated valve core tool and bottle opener. - Included steel ring for hanging storage. - Works with 5 to 12-speed chains.
Engineered for road, mountain, or gravel bikes, the comprehensive Pro Tubeless Kit is the perfect all-in-one tubeless tire repair system. It features a compact, lightweight aluminum housing that cleanly integrates a mix of two different-size tire plugs, a plug insertion tool, a plug retention tool, a valve core remover, a CO2 inflator, and a micro knife. Combined, this offers the simplest, most portable way to seal a tubeless tire across any tire size/type and cleanly remove any excess plug remnants with the included knife for a smooth ride home. Additional/replacement plugs are also available separately. Note: Sealing performance may vary based on puncture size, tire size and tire pressure. PRO TUBELESS KIT: - Stainless Steel Reamer/Inserter Tool - Plug Retention Tool - Stainless Steel Knife - Presta CO2 Inflator - 5x 3.5mm and 5x 1.5mm tire plugs
- Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - Flathead - New chain-breaker tool (included hex 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - Multi-function flat tool (bottle opener, disc brake wedge, rotor truing tool) - 173g
Combining style, technology, and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features including an integrated, machined aluminum CO2 dispenser. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black, and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. There are seven available configurations featuring up-to-date options for all modern bicycles, including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Weight: 187g Tool bits: - Quick link holder - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Torx T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - Flathead - Chain breaker - 8/10mm wrench - 4 spoke wrenches - Disc brake wedge - Rotor truing tool - CO2 inflator
- Durable fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. - Optimized side-load design for easy access in compact frames. - Available in right-side configuration only. - Integrated storage container. - CO2 cartridge holder on both sides of the cage (CO2 cartridges sold separately) - CO2 inflator head - V Pro 17 multi-tool with tubeless reamer and tire plug kits
The Kool-Stop Tire Bead Jack is an articulated tool, with a comfortable grip, for installing really tight tires. The articulated end uses the rigid piece against the rim edge as a fulcrum while the hinged end lifts the bead up and over the opposite edge of the rim. This is a great tool for dealing with difficult tires.
- Premium syringes offer enhanced clarity, improved durability, and ergonomic handles. - Innovative quarter-turn valves make it easy to quickly open and close the bleed system. - Straight and 90-degree clips keep the syringe upright to lend an extra hand to the technician. - Includes bleed blocks for most popular 2-piston and 4-piston brake calipers. - Available separately for DOT fluid and mineral oil systems, each kit contains adapters for nearly all disc brake systems on the market. - Deluxe case keeps small parts organized and protected. -01: (Black Seal) : fit most DOT fluid brakes from Avid, SRAM, Formula, Hayes, and Hope -02: (Red Seal) : fit most mineral oil brakes from Shimano, Magura, Tektro, TRP, and Hayes
$13.00 - $14.00
- Made of Cr-V steel - To be used with 1/2" driver
- Chain Scrubber - 20 total brushes with exclusive 4-sided scrubber system clean chain spotlessly. - Rubber band added to allows it to hang on the seat stay by itself, without the need of holding the chain scrubber with your own hand. This provides more efficiency while cleaning. - Contains one spare sponge.
- Crank Remover - With patented interchangeable adaptor fits both square & hollow axles. - For use with 8mm hex key wrench.
Chain Whip 1/2" x 3/32" w/Ergonomic handle
- Totally 40 functions: - 04C2 Crank remover - 09C1 Freewheel tool for Shimano CS compatible cassettes - 33S1 15mm pedal wrench - 35V8 8x200mm hex key wrench with coating - 28P1 PH1 Philips screwdriver - 28S6 S6 Flathead screwdriver - 25H6 6" forged adjustable wrench - D8D4 Adapter (8mm to 1/2" Drive) - 12F8 Precise 8-groove spoke tool, for 10-15G - 11F3 Crank adaptor for Shimano Hollowtech II compatible - 53S3 Multi-speed freewheel turner - 61A3 Chain tool, for 7~10 speed chains - 56E6 Glueless patch AirDam - 64P3 POM tire levers, set of 3 pcs - 39H4 9x10mm open end wrench - 97T1 "Star-8" T-9x10x15x20x25x27x30x40 Star Keys - 97Y1 "Mighty-7" 2x2.5x3x4x5x6mm Hex Keys, T-25 star key
Page 1 of 25 Next page