Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra thick, extra wide, extra soft, and extra tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails. The 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - Washable surface is resistant to wear and packing out - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch - Length: 152cm
- Supple Lite Bar Tape is designed to provide comfort and grip for long days in the saddle. The texture is tacky and durable, yet it has almost a velvety feel. This is a lightweight option for riders who want a thicker bar tape that absorbs vibrations of rough roads, but still want a bar tape with a lower profile. - 100% EVA foam compound - Tacky, comfortable, conforms to hands - Tapered side profile allows for custom, even thickness when wrapping - 2.5mm thick (compared to the 5mm of Supple Bar tape) - 40mm wide
SPANK Flare Gravel Drop Bar Tape is an advanced microfiber with polyurethane layer, which optimizes durability, crash resistance, and grip in all conditions. - SPANK Bar Tape includes a reusable alloy bar end cap suitable for on- and off-road use.
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
Handlebar tape with non-slip surface structure for more grip. Increased shock absorption due to knobbed structure. Perfect for gravel bikes. 2.8mm thickness A special rubber compound and the incorporated, non-slip diamond structure, similar to the SQlab mountain bike handlebar grip 7OX, keeps the new racing bike handlebar tape perfectly grippy in all weather conditions and provides perfect damping. The nub structure in the middle of the handlebar tape increases damping and the associated comfort. The three rows of knobs serve as a reference point for the handle size or winding thickness. The winding thickness of SQlab handles can be determined using the handle width template. - Size S: The handlebar tape is wrapped so that all three rows of nubs are visible. - Size M: The handlebar tape is wound so that two rows of nubs are visible. - Size L: The handlebar tape is wrapped so that only one row of pimples is visible. This winding technique is mainly recommended for the lower handlebars. There you mostly grip in the downhills and therefore have the highest pressure on your hands. Specs: - Area Of Use: Road & Gravel - Length (mm): 2000 - Weight (g): 125 - Width (mm): 30 - Material: Elastomer Tape
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
$35.00 - $39.00
Pro's Microfiber Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. It's made of synthetic leather with perforations for an excellent grip and top control even in the wet. This fine tape has an adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold and it's made to last.
- PU and microfiber material - Extra grippy for all conditions - Smart silicone adhesive back (easy to replace) - Thickness: 2.5mm
$29.00 - $31.49
Pro's Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. Plus, it's made of EVA foam for an excellent grip and total control even in the wet. This great tape is also durable and features adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold.
- EVA and cork material - Good flex for easy wrapping - Adhesive backing - Thickness: 3mm
$19.00 - $20.00
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
- Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock-proof foam. - 2.5mm thick.
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
- High-friction silicone coating offers extra anti-slip and hand feel in wet condition. - Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock proof foam with water wave pattern. - 2.5mm thick.
$28.00 - $29.00
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
CONFIDENCE UPGRADE Designed for performance road riders. The all-new Stratus Lite bar tape provides impressive comfort and superior grip thanks to the omnidirectional surface coding. At 70g, Stratus Lite is one-third lighter than the original version, and it’s easier to wrap and replace thanks to the new adhesive backing. FEATURES: - High-friction PU material with omnidirectional texture design offer superior anti-slip and hand feel - Ultralightweight, 33% lighter than previous Stratus - Unique gel adhesive backing is washable and reusable and provides easier wrapping - Length (2160mm), Width (30mm), Thickness (3mm) - Weight: 73g
- Reduces vibrations, protects hands and wrists - Comfortable damping without loss of performance - Noticeable comfort enhancement for all drop bars and bar tape More damping, better pressure distribution. The pads are made of orthopedic high-performance foam which significantly increase comfort on road bike handlebars. The high-end German-made OrthoCell material relieves the hands and wrists in every grip position and reduces discomfort. Specs: - Use: Road, Allroad/Gravel/Cyclocross - Weight: 30g - Material: OrthoCell High End Foam
Bokeh (created by Centino's @avikaa) is styled towards our incredible friends in the cycling community, the shutterbugs (photographers). Whether they are taking beautiful snaps of your cyclocross races, attempting to sabotage Chris Froome's Tour de France chances, or being creepy, one thing we all know is they keep things interesting. - Tape Weight: Combined Weight 65g / Single Roll 32.5g - Dimensions: 200cm (L) x 3cm (W), 2.5mm thickness, tapering to 1.8mm at edges - Includes: 2x End Plugs, 2x Finishing Tape Strips
Burgh's Hex Bar Tape features a repeating honeycomb pattern, representing the structure that houses the liquid gold we all love, the nectar of life, the syrup of the gods-honey. Perfect for those hard-working bees, ah sorry-riders that slog it out all day into those nasty headwinds, chase down the breaks and bring you back to the bunch after a nasty crash. Yet they still have enough left in the tank to sting you up those punchy climbs. - Tape Weight: Combined Weight 65g / Single Roll 32.5g - Dimensions: 200cm (L) x 3cm (W), 2.5mm thickness, tapering to 1.8mm at edges - Includes: 2x End Plugs, 2x Finishing Tape Strips
Burgh's Matter Bar Tape is a constant reminder of how when life gets a bit too much, you can always head out for a ride solo to clear your head, or with some mates to have a chat. An intricate maze-like pattern is what you'll be wrapping your bars with. How are you going to navigate what life throws at you? - Tape Weight: Combined Weight 65g / Single Roll 32.5g - Dimensions: 200cm (L) x 3cm (W), 2.5mm thickness, tapering to 1.8mm at edges - Includes: 2x End Plugs, 2x Finishing Tape Strips
Burgh's Pixel Bar Tape is a throwback to the dawn of the 8-bit video game. Enter the 1970's and Pong, one of the earliest and most popular 2D video games was let loose into mainstream culture via Arcade Machines thanks to Atari. Since then, technology and games have advanced hand in hand throughout the 21st century, with virtual reality now coming to fruition. - Tape Weight: Combined Weight 65g / Single Roll 32.5g - Dimensions: 200cm (L) x 3cm (W), 2.5mm thickness, tapering to 1.8mm at edges - Includes: 2x End Plugs, 2x Finishing Tape Strips
Everybody loves silk, it's luxurious and just feels too damn good. Silk sheets, pajamas, kimonos, dresses, ties, bar tape the list goes on. What? Silk bar tape? Sadly no, but Burgh's Silk Bar Tape is as close as you can get to the real deal. It's super comfortable, stylish, and has just the right amount of class. - Tape Weight: Combined Weight 65g / Single Roll 32.5g - Dimensions: 200cm (L) x 3cm (W), 2.5mm thickness, tapering to 1.8mm at edges - Includes: 2x End Plugs, 2x Finishing Tape Strips
This tape is for those that love being flamboyant in a stealthy way, or those looking for the time-tested classy nature of white on black, as well as repetition, pattern, and structure. - Tape Weight: Combined Weight 65g / Single Roll 32.5g - Dimensions: 200cm (L) x 3cm (W), 2.5mm thickness, tapering to 1.8mm at edges - Includes: 2x End Plugs, 2x Finishing Tape Strips
More comfortable than traditional bar tape. - Ergonomic design reduces numbness and pain - Offers improved shock absorption - 75g
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Page 1 of 1