FEEL THE CONTROL Giant Tactal Pro Single Lock-on mountain biking grips offer a flexible soft feel with excellent grip in all conditions. Tested on the North Shore of North Vancouver these grips are designed for maximum trail & enduro action. FEATURES: - A raised cuff end for a better fit and increased security - Its unique wave pattern that provides a soft feel with outstanding grip - The half waffle design provide the rider with a flexible grip for more control - An exclusive diamond pattern that translates to a durable grip in all conditions SPECIFICATIONS: - Type: Single Lock-On (3mm) - Size:132mm x 35mm - Fit: Universal
OK, Giant calls these their Sole-O BMX Grips, but we use them for our dirt jumpers and singlespeeds as well. These 140mm-wide grips are made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
$35.00 - $44.99
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
$38.00 - $39.00
Single aluminium clamp design with covered/hidden bolt - Dual-compound with soft grip area and harder endcaps for impact and scratch protection - Non-centric, offset-design. The grips are indeed round, but the rubber is thicker on the rear side, so we have around double the rubber thickness on the palm side - Cut-out inner sleeve for extra rubber thickness on the palm outside for even more extra padding and damping - Relief pattern on the outside palm area (rider facing) and on the fingertips area (front side) for feeling and grip - Weight: 113g /pr - Length: 140mm - Diameter (rubber part): 31mm - For handlebar diameter: 22.2mm
$19.00 - $19.99
The Cult Vans grips feature a classic Vans waffle pattern and are made by ODI in the USA using their proprietary rubber compound. - Made in the USA by ODI - Length: 150mm
Luxurious EVA foam. - Excellent OEM replacement - With adhesive backing - 210 x 3cm - Black screw-in end plugs included - A whole spectrum of color options
$19.99 - $38.00
• Silicone material for improved grip in all conditions • Excellent shock absorbtion • Offset geometry for increased comfort and a lower weight • Avaibable in 30mm (Slim) and 32mm (Standard) thickness • Length 130mm • Weight from 55 g.
- 100% silicone material - High friction surface for better grip - Improved shock absorption over standard rubber grips
- Slip-on for tool-free installation - Lightweight, closed-cell foam construction - Ergonomic profile with bar plugs - Matching end plugs included - 125mm
Make numb, painful hands a thing of the past. The Allay Grip relieves pressure and fatigue with an ergonomic paddle that distributes pressure over a wider surface and aligns the wrists for a customizable, neutral position—the complete solution for happy hands. Ultra-durable material withstands wear and offers protection over long-term use. With an added lock ring, you'll have extra confidence that these grips won't spin or twist under load. - Liv's proprietary ergo profile. - Softer durometer material. - Non-slip knurled profile surface. - Lock-on for a confident grip.
Ergonomic silicone grips from Wolf Tooth. - Multi-position ergonomic design - Unique design increases grip and comfort while climbing
$34.00 - $39.00
Slightly thicker than the Razer Grips, slightly thinner than the Fat Paw Grips, these 6.5mm thick grips are great for longer rides, as they reduce hand fatigue and finger numbness. - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - 6.5mm thick
The classic flangeless Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accommodate end plugs now gets an extra 25mm of length! PRODUCT FEATURES: - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip SOFT compound for added comfort! - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with Push In Plugs end plugs included - Sold In Pairs - 160mm
The 710 Tour and Travel Grip features a well thought-out shape, with the wings pulled down far, making the perfect combination of comfort and driving dynamics. The 710 user is a comfort-oriented mountain biker or a sporty trekking biker. This relief wing, which is located at the very edge and deeply extends downwards, frees up space for securely grasping the grip body in all situations. The raised end of the grip externally nestles against the side of the hand, while the inside is somewhat more elevated. As a result, it specifically relieves the ulnar nerve, the median nerve, and the carpal tunnel. The clamp is located on the inner side of the grip. This increases the shock absorption and comfort on the hand’s outer side. It is not compatible with twist grips. Various rubber compounds ensure a perfect grip level and high comfort. We only use the best possible materials to avoid sticky/gummy rubber. This grip is a bit more difficult to install because the clamping is inside and only on the inner third. Use a bit of brake cleaner to slip the grip onto the handlebar very easily and it tightens up very quickly. - Weight (g) / pair: 238 - Diameter at Smallest Point (mm): 91, 101, 106 - Material: Proprietary Rubber Blend
Profile Design's Perforated Handlebar Tape offers grip, comfort, and a soft, suede feel.
- Soft Kraton rubber construction - Hexagonal texture for superior all-weather grip - Simple tube shape for comfort - Easy-install, lock-on design - Single locking alloy clamp - End plugs included - 130mm
Precisely spaced rows of computer designed pyramids, specially formulated soft rubber, and a very small diameter give the rider the exact feel and control needed to ride at maximum performance. Made in the U.S.A.
Gel rubber construction for excellent durability. - Variable diamond pattern profile for maximum grip and shock absorption - Dual lock-down clamps for maximum security - 130mm length - 33mm diameter
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
$20.00 - $25.00
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks
Ergonomic grips with this unique cam profile lets you choose the position that best supports your hand position and style of riding. The 11.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands. - 40mm installed diameter - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - Ergonomic shape makes for a reduced circumference compared to non-faceted grips, providing padding and comfort only where you need it - Facets create four edges on grips, which makes for additional points of contact for your hands and added grip Includes bar end plugs
- Easy-install, lock-on design - Dual-density Kratyon rubber construction - Oversized palm rest prevents hand fatigue - 131mm
Ergonomic shape relieves nerve pressure for optimum comfort. - Gel rubber construction offers excellent durability - Diamond pattern provides excellent grip - Inner lock-down clamp for ultra quick and secure installation
COMFORT CONTROL Designed for Downhill and Enduro riding, the Giant’s swage series grips have several Giant-only designs from inner tube to grip surface. The exclusive integrated tube featuring a rear hollow design combines thicker rubber in the palm and a unique web pattern for the fingers to provide superior control and ergonomic comfort. - Innovative Integrated Tube provides stronger centered support while riding - Rear hollow structure combines with high-density rubber design better cushioning - Ergo hand-fit design features a thicker rubber compound in the palm and webbed design for comfort and enhanced damping - Giant-proprietary rubber compound increases control in any condition - Multi-grip surface combination improves friction for better control - Weight: 103g
Designed for the XC racers. 5mm of 100% silicone compound provides excellent vibration dampening and superior comfort. - 100% Silicone weather resistant material - Plastic bar end plugs - 5mm thick
- 1-piece, integrated Lock-On grip. - Exclusively fits 19mm bar ends. - Dual Density Design. - Smaller 25-26mm outer diameter. - Smaller 115mm length. - Tapered and slotted core to eliminate slippage. - Plush SDG Icon pattern for superior grip control and vibration dampening.
- Smaller diameter, kid-friendly sizing - Soft, comfortable rubber - Oversized, integrated impact-resistant plugs - 97mm
Gel rubber construction for the optimum balance of comfort and durability. - Diamond pattern provides excellent grip - 90mm length
- Easy-install, slip-on design - Soft Kraton rubber construction - Ergonomic palm rest for enhanced comfort - Integrated end plugs - 135mm
- Italian cork tape, includes bar end plugs
Page 1 of 2 Next page