Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra thick, extra wide, extra soft, and extra tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails. The 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - Washable surface is resistant to wear and packing out - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch - Length: 152cm
Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra-thick, extra-wide, extra-soft, and extra-tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails, the 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch
The 710 Tour and Travel Grip features a well thought-out shape, with the wings pulled down far, making the perfect combination of comfort and driving dynamics. The 710 user is a comfort-oriented mountain biker or a sporty trekking biker. This relief wing, which is located at the very edge and deeply extends downwards, frees up space for securely grasping the grip body in all situations. The raised end of the grip externally nestles against the side of the hand, while the inside is somewhat more elevated. As a result, it specifically relieves the ulnar nerve, the median nerve, and the carpal tunnel. The clamp is located on the inner side of the grip. This increases the shock absorption and comfort on the hand’s outer side. It is not compatible with twist grips. Various rubber compounds ensure a perfect grip level and high comfort. We only use the best possible materials to avoid sticky/gummy rubber. This grip is a bit more difficult to install because the clamping is inside and only on the inner third. Use a bit of brake cleaner to slip the grip onto the handlebar very easily and it tightens up very quickly. - Weight (g) / pair: 238 - Diameter at Smallest Point (mm): 91, 101, 106 - Material: Proprietary Rubber Blend
Ergonomic grips with this unique cam profile lets you choose the position that best supports your hand position and style of riding. The 11.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands. - 40mm installed diameter - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - Ergonomic shape makes for a reduced circumference compared to non-faceted grips, providing padding and comfort only where you need it - Facets create four edges on grips, which makes for additional points of contact for your hands and added grip Includes bar end plugs
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Single Lock-On System - Integrated Ergonomic Bar End For Multiple Riding Positions
SPANK Flare Gravel Drop Bar Tape is an advanced microfiber with polyurethane layer, which optimizes durability, crash resistance, and grip in all conditions. - SPANK Bar Tape includes a reusable alloy bar end cap suitable for on- and off-road use.
- Supple Lite Bar Tape is designed to provide comfort and grip for long days in the saddle. The texture is tacky and durable, yet it has almost a velvety feel. This is a lightweight option for riders who want a thicker bar tape that absorbs vibrations of rough roads, but still want a bar tape with a lower profile. - 100% EVA foam compound - Tacky, comfortable, conforms to hands - Tapered side profile allows for custom, even thickness when wrapping - 2.5mm thick (compared to the 5mm of Supple Bar tape) - 40mm wide
Handlebar tape with non-slip surface structure for more grip. Increased shock absorption due to knobbed structure. Perfect for gravel bikes. 2.8mm thickness A special rubber compound and the incorporated, non-slip diamond structure, similar to the SQlab mountain bike handlebar grip 7OX, keeps the new racing bike handlebar tape perfectly grippy in all weather conditions and provides perfect damping. The nub structure in the middle of the handlebar tape increases damping and the associated comfort. The three rows of knobs serve as a reference point for the handle size or winding thickness. The winding thickness of SQlab handles can be determined using the handle width template. - Size S: The handlebar tape is wrapped so that all three rows of nubs are visible. - Size M: The handlebar tape is wound so that two rows of nubs are visible. - Size L: The handlebar tape is wrapped so that only one row of pimples is visible. This winding technique is mainly recommended for the lower handlebars. There you mostly grip in the downhills and therefore have the highest pressure on your hands. Specs: - Area Of Use: Road & Gravel - Length (mm): 2000 - Weight (g): 125 - Width (mm): 30 - Material: Elastomer Tape
Fat Paw grips were developed for riders who crave large-diameter grips that also have a soft feel. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands. - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - Includes bar end plugs
$39.00 - $44.99
CONFIDENCE UPGRADE Designed for performance road riders. The all-new Stratus Lite bar tape provides impressive comfort and superior grip thanks to the omnidirectional surface coding. At 70g, Stratus Lite is one-third lighter than the original version, and it’s easier to wrap and replace thanks to the new adhesive backing. FEATURES: - High-friction PU material with omnidirectional texture design offer superior anti-slip and hand feel - Ultralightweight, 33% lighter than previous Stratus - Unique gel adhesive backing is washable and reusable and provides easier wrapping - Length (2160mm), Width (30mm), Thickness (3mm) - Weight: 73g
The Pro Ergonomic grips feature a comfortable ergonomic shape and are designed to match with the Pro ergonomic bar ends (sold separately). - Dual compound material - Sleek anodized alloy lockring - Diameter: 32mm - Length: 137mm
Ergonomic silicone grips from Wolf Tooth. - Multi-position ergonomic design - Unique design increases grip and comfort while climbing
$34.00 - $39.00
Slightly thicker than the Razer Grips, slightly thinner than the Fat Paw Grips, these 6.5mm thick grips are great for longer rides, as they reduce hand fatigue and finger numbness. - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - 6.5mm thick
$32.00 - $38.00
Pro's Microfiber Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. It's made of synthetic leather with perforations for an excellent grip and top control even in the wet. This fine tape has an adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold and it's made to last.
$19.99 - $38.00
• Silicone material for improved grip in all conditions • Excellent shock absorbtion • Offset geometry for increased comfort and a lower weight • Avaibable in 30mm (Slim) and 32mm (Standard) thickness • Length 130mm • Weight from 55 g.
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
- Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock-proof foam. - 2.5mm thick.
- High-friction silicone coating offers extra anti-slip and hand feel in wet condition. - Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock proof foam with water wave pattern. - 2.5mm thick.
Designed for the XC racers. 5mm of 100% silicone compound provides excellent vibration dampening and superior comfort. - 100% Silicone weather resistant material - Plastic bar end plugs - 5mm thick
Make numb, painful hands a thing of the past. The Allay Grip relieves pressure and fatigue with an ergonomic paddle that distributes pressure over a wider surface and aligns the wrists for a customizable, neutral position—the complete solution for happy hands. Ultra-durable material withstands wear and offers protection over long-term use. With an added lock ring, you'll have extra confidence that these grips won't spin or twist under load. - Liv's proprietary ergo profile. - Softer durometer material. - Non-slip knurled profile surface. - Lock-on for a confident grip.
- EVA and cork material - Good flex for easy wrapping - Adhesive backing - Thickness: 3mm
$30.00 - $31.49
Pro's Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. Plus, it's made of EVA foam for an excellent grip and total control even in the wet. This great tape is also durable and features adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold.
- Italian cork tape, includes bar end plugs
$28.00 - $29.00
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- 1-piece, integrated Lock-On grip. - Exclusively fits 19mm bar ends. - Dual Density Design. - Smaller 25-26mm outer diameter. - Smaller 115mm length. - Tapered and slotted core to eliminate slippage. - Plush SDG Icon pattern for superior grip control and vibration dampening.
F-1 Series Vapor Grips are made from our exclusive A.I.R.E compound which infuses air into the grip, reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for improved comfort. - Medium diameter (31.5mm) - Reinforced inner layer for added durability - Added surface pattern provides improved grip in all conditions - Ergonomic finger cutouts for a better gripping surface and improved control
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
Gel rubber construction for excellent durability. - Variable diamond pattern profile for maximum grip and shock absorption - Dual lock-down clamps for maximum security - 130mm length - 33mm diameter
The slender WCS Truegrip mountain bike grips deliver a lightweight, comfortable, and faithful ride experience out on the trails. - Material: HD foam - Density: single - Shape: hexagonal - Locking: no - Ends: open - End-plugs: included - Length: 130mm - Diameter: multiple - Weight: 43g (w/o plugs)
- Easy-install, lock-on design - Dual-density Kratyon rubber construction - Oversized palm rest prevents hand fatigue - 131mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page